Known for a professional, gentle, experienced approach to dentistry, the practice of Mary R. Johnson D.D.S. has served the dental needs of the Danville area since 1990. The staff is kind, courteous, and attentive. Our patients range from children to seniors, including those with special requirements.
Located in beautiful downtown Danville in a garden setting, we provide dental services in a relaxing, home-like office environment. The practice is located just minutes from the 680 freeway, is easily reached via bicycle using the Ironhorse Trail, and has its own parking lot with handicapped spaces very close to the office entrance. Our office is 100% wheelchair friendly and accessible. We do our best to accommodate all patients.
Areas of Specialty & Services Offered:
- Cosmetic Services & Whitening
- Implants, Dentures, Bridges & Crowns
- Delta Dental Premier Provider
- Emergency Requests Accommodated ASAP
We provide our patients with high quality service and care personalized to meet their unique needs. Our office utilizes modern equipment and techniques to make smiles bigger and brighter!!!
*Dr. Mary can provide in-home dental services on a limited basis to home bound seniors or those in local, residential care facilities.
We accept credit cards and personal checks. If you have dental insurance, we will bill your insurance company for you. Please be reminded that all charges are your ultimate responsibility.
About Dr. Mary Johnson D.D.S.:
- 1984 graduate of University of Pacific School of Dentistry
- Post Graduate work at UCSF School of Dentistry in Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- Mary has lived and practiced in Danville since 1990
- She is a 20 year member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association and the Contra Costa Dental Society
- She is a member of the distinguished Seattle Study Club and the Diablo Study Club
- Dr. Mary has volunteered her dental expertise through Rotary, serving disadvantaged families in San Francisco
Mary R. Johnson D.D.S.
75 Oak Court
Danville, CA 94526
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Email Dr. Mary Directly: